Saturday, September 4, 2010

it's in the mail.....

I spoke with Membership Services at ABC (Association of Bridal Consultants) Friday and was told my Novice trial membership packet was in the mail to me!!!!  My free membership is for 6 months!!  Originally it was for only 3 months, but thanks to some changes I now will receive 6 months... Woohooo!

I also will have ALL the same benefits as a paid membership, except being at the Novice level I
I won't receive referrals of brides from ABC and I cannot use the ABC logo on my website, business cards or any literature (although I can use the words, a proud member of ABC).  Once I advance to Consultant level both restrictions will be lifted.  In the meantime I can search out internships with other consultants to earn experience and take full advantage of my trial membership.  I am THRILLED and hoping the packet will arrive soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment