Wednesday, March 9, 2011

From Novice to Professional Bridal Consultant (TM)


Member, Association of Bridal Consultants
 Thought I better back-track a bit...

I finished my Penn Foster Bridal Consultant course in December 2010...I passed with 100% on ALL assignments and the final test!!!  So I received my diploma and have just upgraded from the Novice memberhsip to Consultant level and received the Professional Bridal Consultant (TM) title from the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC).  I'm so excited.

I've looked through the training schedule and there is a New Horizons workshop in June or July that I want to attend.  Will be quite a drive, but I need to get the training.  In order to renew membership each year, a Consultant has to obtain at least 6 CEU so, I want to get started.  There is a Regional workshop in Kansas City later this month, however, finances are a bit tight so not sure if I will be attending or not, but there will be more opportunities down the road.   ;)  Registration is still open and available for ABC members and non-members...check it out online if you are a wedding planner or wedding vendor.  www.bridalassn.com/TakeASeminarA.aspx

Currently I am doing vendor research and preparing some information for the Battle of the Bridesmaid competition coming up in April/May, I believe, hosted by Power 96.5 with Fotsch and McClain.  Really looking forward to that.... they are always a hoot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment