Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Radio Spot...Battle of the Bridesmaids

I'll be airing tomorrow morning on Power96.5.  I'll be talking about the duties of the Maid of Honor (MOH), Bridesmaids, Best Man and Groomsmen and the roles they play as attendants.

A couple good books for the MOH and Best Man are listed here.



I've also included two books that cover the Main characters of a wedding...Bride and Groom. 


Even on a tight budget, Amazondotcom offers used books in excellent shape starting at a single penny (plus shipping of $3.99), a HUGE savings over new.


After the show I'll write a synopsis of what was covered and share some highlights here.  Be back soon!!!   ;)


Make sure to check out my website...still under construction.  http://www.rsvp-event-planning-by-kathy.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment