Monday, August 23, 2010

best made plans...

so...I was supposed to head out to a Bridal Show this weekend in Fayetteville when I received a phone call from the Event Coordinator and told it was re-scheduled for October 10th instead.  No big deal, typically, but I have already booked a hotel room at the venue through Priceline (name your own price)....so no refunds.  I have a call in and am hoping the hotel will make an exception and transfer my reservation to that weekend in October since the Bridal Show at their facility was the entire reason for my trip.  Keeping fingers crossed.



Kiss the Brides Expo from Tisha Kemp on Vimeo.

It just goes to prove that just when you think you have it all covered, circumstances beyond your control teach you otherwise. You just gotta laugh!    ;)

8/26/2010   YEAH!!!!  The hotel will work with me and transfer my reservation to the October date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment