Tuesday, August 31, 2010

fine tuning...

Exciting things going on!  I've been looking at website designs and have spoken to a designer to check on pricing and ideas, etc.  Checking out a lot of event/wedding sites to see what I like and would like to incorporate on my page....have a few months before it will be up and running, but am enjoying "window shopping" to assist in the creation.  Designer is also working on a business logo for me, am excited to see what they come up with.

I only have 3 lessons left to my bridal consultant course with Penn Foster before I receive my diploma, but I have like 10 more months to complete it.  I am slowing down on the educational side and gearing up on the many details of starting a business.  Things that need to be in place before I can go any further.  Also, waiting to hear from ABC regarding my Novice level membership and to see what options I may have as far as serving an internship with area consultants to gain more hands-on experience.

The "big picture" can only happen with fine tuning of the details, details...    ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment